- While Stocks Last
Introducing our brand new bamboo towels from Bamboo Textiles.
Beautifully made and of superb quality, they have a luxury 600 GSM pile and are wonderfully soft.
Coming with the great benefits that bamboo provides, the towels are:
- Naturally anti-bacterial: making them less susceptible to odours.
- Incredibly soft - Isn't it the best feeling to have a deliciously soft towel after a bath or shower? These are wonderfully soft.
- Very absorbent - Bamboo fibre is four times more absorbent than cotton. With a gentle pat of the towel on your body, you'll be drier much quicker.
- Great for sensitive skin - Bamboo is great for people with skin allergies and sensitivity issues.
- Biodegradable: The towels are very eco-friendly.
- Sized nicely to fit on your towel rack.
- 600GSM pile with a slightly shorter loop than traditional bamboo towels, which allows them to dry quicker.
Bamboo bath towel - 75 x 140cm
100% bamboo Terry loops on a 100% cotton frame. Overall composition 70% bamboo/ 30% cotton.
Cold or warm machine wash. Tumble dry on a low temperature setting. Do not bleach. Always wash dark colours separately.